"Join the conversation" community MW3 talks

Hey y'all, for those that haven't looked at the Black Ops forums lately, there will be a community discussion about Modern Warfare 3.

Event info:

• You may also participate through the stream's chat
  • The event will take place later today [Thursday] approximately at 9:30 Eastern / 8:30 Central / 7:30 Mountain / 6:30 Pacific U.S. times
    • This isn't a professional event so it may start slightly earlier or later than the described times

More information is located here:

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_360_games/a_d/codblackops/f/313/t/100729.aspx

Now I am unsure if other people can participate through Skype. Jagriff said that he will have a partner on Skype but the rest of us may be limited to just writing.

Anyway, join us!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I was just curious, and thank you. I thought so.

[quote user="Jiu Jitsu AK47"]

that thread is a monster *** brick of text. It's kind of pathetic to see all that talk without clear points.

I go to work at 930 anyway

[/quote]This was a necro'd thread.  The OP was from October.

You are correct Mr. ChainSmokingBob

Was Jagriff big in Call of Duty 4?

I think I remember that being the case but I can't remember.

that thread is a monster *** brick of text. It's kind of pathetic to see all that talk without clear points.

I go to work at 930 anyway

Boogety Boogety boo

No problem. I will do more in the future if the community demands it. I will probably talk about a lot of the same stuff as I stream the game too...

Well sorry that I had to bail on this event early. I got a nasty phone call from one of the volunteers for not showing up on time.

I figured that there were many people that were going to show up but there was only three of us which is bad for such a large event (trick or treat street). So it was frustrating.

But I'm going to watch the rest that I missed.

So thanks, Jagriff for hosting that event. It was fun!

Yeah I suppose it would have been smart of me to make a thread on the MW3 forums once they released. Regardless, thanks so much gameshoes and hopefully many will participate.

Thanks for posting this here gameshoes. I meant to ask a MOD if they could move Jags thread over to here but forgot