"Installation stopped!" error when trying to download required update

I've owned the game for several days but can't play it with my Wi-Fi connected because the massive 8-gig update will not install.  At first it says, "Installing . . ." but then it switches to "Queued," and then eventually it simply says, "Installation stopped!"

This happens every time, regardless of how often I reboot, unplug, restart, uninstall and reinstall the game.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

I'm having the same problem. Did you ever find a solution? .

Did you try to switch to wired connection? Also check your ports on the router and if you can open ports on the router so the port/ ports for Xbox one will be  "open" not moderate.

it would be best , for dwling updates to switch to wirec connection and turn-off any other devices that might be connected to the same internet connection ( mobils phones , laptops , pc's etc) .

you can also check on the console , test you connection and , chec the traffic status uploaded packges and lost packges, if its a high number , best try open ports on your router ( you can find   most likely you exact router intructions on portforward.com )  Good luck :)

Same problem here, it is very annoying :/