"I am alive" leaked trailer

I lost interest in this game but now i am interested again...I hope Ubi give more info about it soon.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2011/08/20/i-am-alive-trailer.aspx

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I wont lie that looked pretty bad @@@, reminds me of Uncharted w/ FPS elements,thats not a bad thing.

Yeah, that did look like it was influenced by Uncharted. But that's a good thing in my book. This game has now officially been added to my radar.

Hmm.  On my radar too.  However, why do I think of Stephen Baldwin when I watch that trailer?

Looks cool.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Back on my radar. Reminds me of Metro 2033. I hope this one will be less linear.

I dont think Metro was linear at all,that game oozed atmosphere and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Wow, what a change of direction. When I first heard about it, they said you were some kind of business man and some earthquake hit the city, then you had to go save people or something like that. Interesting still. Looking forward to it. Is it still going to be a XBLA game though?

Hmm, never heard of it until now, but it looks pretty awesome. I don't know if it will be a purchase, though, unless it has replay value.

[quote user="HybridSX182"]

Is it still going to be a XBLA game though?

[/quote]sincerely, i  really hope not.

Looked nice, hope this game isn't dead like everyone is saying it is.