"Hoarder" glitch?

Hello,

I am trying to get all the collectables and the diary in Act 5 is not there.  It shows i have not collected it but it simply does not appear in my game.   Any ideas?  I have reloaded the chapter and tried in arcade but still not there.   :(

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

[quote user="K DOG BATCHER"]
Hello,
I am trying to get all the collectables and the diary in Act 5 is not there.  It shows i have not collected it but it simply does not appear in my game.   Any ideas?  I have reloaded the chapter and tried in arcade but still not there.   :(
[/quote]

Make sure you're looking in the correct place. There is two places that look almost identical in the chapter. If you see the tree with dead scientists hanging from it around where you're looking, you are not there yet. Proceed through the chapter until you enter another part of the building where instead of a tree in the middle you see a white statue - this is the area you should find the diary.

I found a lot of people on the Epic Games forums were confused about this as well and it was simply that they were looking in the wrong place because the two areas look so similar.

Let me know if that was the case and hopefully I was able to help!

If not, try doing it in co-op with somebody who doesn't have it either and have them pick it up and see if it gives you credit.

Cheers

Hey Man,

Thanks so much.  I have been trying to reply forever, but it wasn't working from work for some reason.  Anyway, you were totally right and all my stress has been relieved!

Thanks again!