"Gonna be in world of..."

Ok, it's been while since they said that sooner or later the player's gonna have to take down those Dragons out the skies, that's fine by me, but, I gotta tell that in any RPG game ( FO3, Elder Scrolls, etc.), my only kind of character is that of a stealthy assassin, now, my main concern is, how in the holy universe Am I going to kill a Dragon with my punny dagger????

Thanx.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

ha, slit its throat while its sleeping!  

@OP  Amen

magic? and wouldnt a "stealthy assassin" have a bow and arrow at their disposal?

yeah, i don't think i've ever even heard of a "stealthy assassin" that wouldn't use a bow were it at their disposal, and bows are supposed to be super powerful in skyrim. i mean really, not wanting a bow for stealth kills? what kind of assassin are you?

They say that Dragons are going to have smart AI, so if their spells can't hurt you, then you would think they will voluntarily land and try to kill you the old fashion way of eating you. And that is when you attack.

There is no way Bethseda is going to make a game where you create your own character then go, oh btw non-magic or bow users.. your screwed... have fun. Sure bows and magic users may have an easier time, but that is about it. And if you don't feel like waiting, use a shout if you have any... every character gets them, and they are not tied to any skill tree.  

i think i'll be using a bow more than anything, for hunting and dragons and possibly normal combat, but it doesn't really fit my planned character model.

get to him silently from behind :)

yeah, good luck with that. if you can get a sneak attack on a dragon, you better film it cause that ***'s incredible

^lmao

I have a chub thinking about this