"Golden Wings Week" Skins not unlocking

So I've been playing standard Horde 2.0 nearly non-stop since about an hour after I picked up my midnight release copy, but...

I still have not unlocked the two golden skins that are part of the "Golden Wings Week" promotion that stated if you played any online mode between Sept 20-26 you would unlock the golden hammerburst and golden lancer.

I'm here to see if anyone has, in fact, received these bonuses, if I'm playing the wrong mode, or are the bonuses not coming out until later?

Any constructive help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I think you have to play a ranked versus match. I've unlocked the Golden Hammerburst that way.

I got mine through versus mode as well.

Same- through Versus.

@ReproductioN

You rock! that was the trick. I completed  a versus match (come from behind win, btw!) and it did, in fact, unlock the weapon skins.

I hope this thread helps anyone else who might be wondering.

I'm also having trouble getting the skin to show

I have played a rank deathmatch game and have got the golden lancer unlocked achievement thing but it's not showing up when i play :(

any help?

so you can only get it on a ranked match

Seeing as how it is now only the 23rd.......

Did anyone figure this out? Just curious since I have been playing since the midnight launch with no unlock. I played Wingman Ranked, Versus ranked, and horde mode all online several times this week...

I attempted to play the game last evening as well but was unable to unlock the gold lancer. Anyone know if there is still a way to get it?

I did not see it mentioned that it had to a be a ranked vs match, would have been nice if they made this clear( I have both unlocked  from owning them in gears 2)