"Failed to join the game.."

Is anyone else experiencing this issue?  When I search for a match it finds one almost immediately, but then can't join it.  After about 10 seconds I get a message saying "Failed to join the game.  Please check your network connection and try again."

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Im having the same issue. Only thing that seems to work is garden ops.

Anyone else experiencing lag ?

If I didn't know any better I would say were trying to play bf4 . Sorry couldn't resist. Hopefully is just day one jitters.

Same problem here. It either finds a game and says failed to join, or just looks for a game forever and if I cancel it gets stuck at cancelling. I can't seem to find any official forums or anything for this game either.

What else u think u gonna get from crappy EA servers

Same here and several times the match disconnects before it's over only was able to finish two games without disconnect

I can't find a match in Garden Ops but I saw that they will be doing maintenance around 2am PST.

Where did you see that they were doing maintenance? any word on what they'll be working on?

The PvZ main menu,  2 am pst, matchmaking issues and lag.

Still cant join any games in multiplayer team vanquish graveyard mode, just tells me to check my network settings, and the 2 games it did let me in, there were no players