"Emblem Generator Pack"

I'm just rolling through CoD: ELITE and seeing what they have for unlocks as your clan levels up. I keep seeing "Emblem Generator Pack" and I don't know what it is ... does anybody? Thanks.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

From what i have asked the Generator you have a Emblem and get to add your own (TEXT) to it. :)

I think you can do as junk said. Theyll give you a emblem/title and you write whatever on it. I believe Defyspace has done it with his clan, as I have seen him use it.

as you progress further in the clan you will be able to customize the emblems and titles, with different colors shapes designs and text. For now you cant edit much but once clans start getting to the lvl 20+ more options will be open for them to use :)

[quote user="OrdealByFire"]

I'm just rolling through CoD: ELITE and seeing what they have for unlocks as your clan levels up. I keep seeing "Emblem Generator Pack" and I don't know what it is ... does anybody? Thanks.

[/quote]

You ever heard the expression "There is no such thing as a stupid question"...Well, you broke the logic behind that statement.

...k.

Because everyone in the world knew that you could create emblems in this game, after being told that feature was taken out after being in Black Ops.

Hide behind the silver account... it's okay, baby. <3

let him troll all he wants since he has to hide behind a silver account :)

So i'm guessing the number in the little yellow/white box on the upper right corner of their title is their clan level?

yes that's true Rainbow.

as for the emblem generator, on call of duty ELITE, each clan has an actual emblem that they can design...well...the clan leaders can anyway...but only after reaching level 5 *I believe*...With each unlock they can make said design better or just stick with the one they've had since the unlock. Either way....

That is correct Mitchell. I don't think we've ever used a custom emblem though and my clan is level 22.  The game doesn't even give you the option to use clan emblem so I'm not really sute at this point.

if you could use the clan emblem in the game that would be awesome