"CoD Elite might mean Mass Effect MMO"

I read that on Kotaku somewhere anyways because Mass Effect 3 is confirmed on Kinect it probably means more copies will be on Wii. Pretty happy about that might be a launch title for the new nintendo console but I'm not talking about that. A lot of people are crying over CoD Elite. I think it's a great idea I mean you guys are already dumb enough to pay for live when the other two consoles are FREE idiots lol jk (sortof) Elite basically offers you maps for free. The only reason there's a fee on the game is to keep jobs in America. The Republicans got the right idea. KEEP JOBS HERE. You don't want some chinese making CoD do you? it'll probably become a point and click game like pokemon then but I like the idea of Elite. Stuff revolutionary I wanted clans for a long time and no one else stepped up. Signing up for it today.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

saints row 1 had a clan system probably better than cod will offer.

I see you changed your name from sonyboy, but not your trollish behavior.

[quote user="TigerGuitarist"]

I see you changed your name from sonyboy, but not your trollish behavior.

[/quote]If I remember correctly he had two different accounts.
Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

I guess we should expect sonyboy to post here aswell soon. Or did that account get banned.

I wouldn't expect a Mass Effect MMO for a long while yet. After all Bioware are going to be busy with Star Wars: The Old Republic.

Wow, lot of hater's here. He's just expressing his opinion.

[quote user="BroadStBully2"]

Wow, lot of hater's here. He's just expressing his opinion.

[/quote]

so your saying its okay for him to troll but its not okay for me to "troll" besides why were you hating last night when you didnt join my dam party?

What is this I don't even?

Wow these new forums have caused a lot of peoples cul to rise. So many sevens.

[quote user="Covert Affairs"]

Wow these new forums have caused a lot of peoples cul to rise. So many sevens.

[/quote]When we moved to this new forum set-up all moderator changes to CUL were wiped out, so it was essentially running on post count alone. I saw one 8 user on the old forum drop to a 5 here.

It's the same the other way around. Many people who were stuck on 5 suddenly jumped to 7 because it was going solely on post count.