"Cloth" map... really?

I pre-ordered Skyrim through Amazon.   During all this time they were talking about pre-orders getting a premium "cloth" map.   I wasn't expecting 100% cotton or anything,  but when I get the game, the map is actually textured heavy duty paper.   WTH?  Come on Bethesda, call it what it is.   This map is NOT cloth!  

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I got the same pre-order "bonus" from Gamestop. When I picked it Skyrim up today I told the dude I had the cloth map coming with the game too and he said "yeah it's in the case", I knew right then and there it wasn't a true cloth map. LOL oh welll didn't cost me any extra for a free map.

rotflmao @ "pre-order bonus"!  That's exactly what I got in my off-the-shelf copy.  Next thing you know they'll be offering free cover art with pre-orders.

Well, can't *** about it too much.  Not like I paid extra for it.   And it is a high quality paper.

either way i still think its a pretty good map.

That's not a "preorder bonus" lmao. It comes standard with the game. Much better than the "plastic paper" maps you usually get.

I never saw it called a cloth map in any ads. Even the case says "premium physical map" and compared to other maps included with games it's pretty nice.

The dude at Gamestop called it a cloth map when I pre-ordered the game. What a liar lol.

@ advantage camo wow that employee is a douche. I can understand being upset under that circumstance.

(V) (;,,;) (V) here is a zoidberg to make you feel better.

I was disappointed in the lack of pre-order bonuses for the most anticipated released this year. :\

Yea amazon and gamestop are dumb that is no preorder bonus everyone got that map! I went to bestbuy......