"Bulldogs"?

New Thread Discussion. Does anyone else find it funny when an Opposing Player, Squad or best of all the entire Opposing Team has to try a kill you because you've become "public enemy #1". They in turn transform into the magical creature, dubbed "the bulldog".

They usually don't get "it" and become so fixated on killing you that they forget the entire Objective of the game. If you've never had a "bulldog" attached to you like they can't forget it and get over it, try it. Just become such a huge annoyance one way or another and they'll all come flocking at you over and over and won't let go.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

This happen a couple of nights ago its so funny that a gamer does that.you kill them over and over again and they thank you are going to stay in the same place.he comes again then i kill him again then the hatemail comes how am no good or a cheater.what ever noob.....

Happened to me once when I killed a sniper from across the map with a smoke grenade not once, but twice. I got a message saying aim bot haxor and he tried to knife me the rest of the game. He just kept running straight at me lol.

Had that happen to me while playin Phu Bai. The other team left their Jeep in our spawn so i proceeded to destroy thier chopper whenever it flew over our base. They stopped useing the chopper the entire game except for one guy who kept trying to crash the hellicopter into my jeep.

[quote user="LostKauz"]

New Thread Discussion. Does anyone else find it funny when an Opposing Player, Squad or best of all the entire Opposing Team has to try a kill you because you've become "public enemy #1". They in turn transform into the magical creature, dubbed "the bulldog".

They usually don't get "it" and become so fixated on killing you that they forget the entire Objective of the game. If you've never had a "bulldog" attached to you like they can't forget it and get over it, try it. Just become such a huge annoyance one way or another and they'll all come flocking at you over and over and won't let go.

[/quote]

How laughable.  They have to get to objective.  Ha but the whole team is coming after you.  How about Public Ego Number 1.

You must have really pee'd them off for a whole team to just want you and forget about winning the game.

[quote user="EYEB4LL95"]

You must have really pee'd them off for a whole team to just want you and forget about winning the game.

[/quote]

It was pretty good. It was a "typical" Oasis Match when "we" were the attacking Team. My entire Team (sans my Squad) refused to do anything other then "snipe" as wookies and "we" were pretty close to getting shut out on the first M-Com Crates.

It was an Opposing Squad of 50's who would do nothing but try the AA shooting down Apache after Apache. So, I rolled up from a "big" distance with my M1 and just kept nailing the buy off the AA. I would make it a point to get out and T-bag afterward. The next thing I knew, I had the entire Squad coming at me with both T-80's and some ground Engineers. Kill after kill they couldn't get rid of me until our Apache finally had a chance to get up and start some killing.

My Squad took the second M-Com Crate with only 5 Tickets left just as I rolled up for "support" stting almost right in front of the armed M-Com with my M1. By this time they were so obsessed with killing just me they never bothered with any of the rest of the M-Coms. T-bag ftw in this case, I made sure to use at as "inspiration" for the Opposing Team and it worked like a charm.

I anger full squads quite a bit, and I've also distracted whole teams by being a thorn in thier armor. You know you've accomplished this when everyone on the other team eiter teabags you when they get a kill, or pumps a full clip into your dead body.

I think T- bagging must only mainly happen in US servers cos the only person ive ever seen T-bag anyone was me!and thats only cos i learned it in here!