" purchases have been disabled on this account" ??

hi

i just received this message on my email

"

Service Request Number:

Dear  ,

My name is Peggy, and I am with the Xbox Customer Care Advocacy Team. I would like to thank you for taking the time to contact us in regards to the payment instrument authorization failure on your Xbox LIVE account.  Rest assured that I am committed to resolving your issue quickly and efficiently.   

After investigation, we were able to determine that purchases have been disabled on this account. Unfortunately at this point in time we will be unable to approve purchasing from this Xbox LIVE account.  While I understand this is certainly frustrating, please be advised that account security and personal information protection is of upmost importance to Microsoft.

If you believe that your account may have been victim to unauthorized access by a third party, you are welcome to contact Xbox Customer Support directly using the information available at http://www.xbox.com/support/contact, to pursue an unauthorized access investigation, and someone would be happy to assist you further.  Otherwise, you will need to use a different Xbox LIVE account to make the desired purchases.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that you have experienced. We appreciate your understanding and patience while this problem was investigated.

Sincerely, 

Peggy

"

soo, after you fix it

you disable it again ?

why ?

do you want the Service Request Number ?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Never post a Service Request Number.

Purchasing privileges are usually suspended when someone gains unauthorized access to your account to prevent that user from accessing your Microsoft account funds or credit information.

The best course of action for you to take is to call 1(800)4-MYXBOX and explain that you are the console's actual owner.  You'll most likely have to verify certain privileged information but they should be able to restore your ability to make purchases.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

oh..but i access to my email from 2 different places

how i make exception ?

and what i do with the number ?

Sorry this didn't help.

I'm sorry but there's apparently a language barrier between us and I'm not fully able to understand you.

Where you access your e-mail from is irrelevant.

Contact Microsoft and state your case, you will need to verify that you are indeed the account's owner.

The reference number is for your records only.

Sorry this didn't help.