Quitting a game ?

Does quitting a game count as a loss ? Do you have to wait after quiting so many times ? Like reach ?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 28 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yep.

Just stay the course and leave when the match is over, even if you're doing poorly. If people are bothering you just mute them or ignore. Only time I ever leave is if I get disconnected somehow.

Only reason I ever quit is because when have a horrible team .

Staying even when you are having a horrible team helps the other team to some great score and fun playing. Be a teamplayer and stay the whole round :) The next time mabye it's your turn to be playing in the 'good' team. If you wan't to avoid some players that are misbehaving, rate them Avoid This Player.

And yes, leaving a game counts as a loss.

[quote user="Halo O27"]

[/quote]

I have no disrespect towards bad players, but I dislike people like you.  It wouldn't surprise me if you were a crap player anyway, because that sort of mentality won't make you any better.

[quote user="the1337gamer"]

[quote user="Halo O27"]

[/quote]

I have no disrespect towards bad players, but I dislike people like you.  It wouldn't surprise me if you were a crap player anyway, because that sort of mentality won't make you any better.

[/quote]

Hey, don't make it personal! If you have a point, try to put it in a friendly way, like "playing with less experienced teammates gives you more kills and practice".

There is no rule how Halo 4 or any other game for that matter must be played and poeple are free to quit out if they like to. Don't be rude and stay on topic. Your post is by no means an answer to the OPs question.

Thankyou Newbie Kenobi , I rarely quit and and I play with less skilled teamates all the time I just dont like the ones that stand in your way . I really only quit when teamates get in my way multiple times . Im gonna take your guys advice and stay in games for now on . I hope you guys understand I also never said I was the best at this game either far from it actually I didnt mean to disrespect anybody and I am sorry if anbody took it that way . I will try my best not to quit as much anymore .

[quote user="Newbie Kenobi"]

Hey, don't make it personal! If you have a point, try to put it in a friendly way, like "playing with less experienced teammates gives you more kills and practice".

There is no rule how Halo 4 or any other game for that matter must be played and poeple are free to quit out if they like to. Don't be rude and stay on topic. Your post is by no means an answer to the OPs question.

[/quote]

I'm not making it personal.  He got his answer, I'm giving my opinion on people who quit just because they have bad teammates, it applies to everyone not just him.  I think it's unsporting and don't like it. If you quit out just because your teammates are bad players, then your a bad player.  If you were playing football at school, would you quit out because your teammates were bad?  It's also a mentality that's not gunna make you a better player, if you only play matches where your teammates are good, then it's always going to be easy. You're never going to have to challenge yourself so you won't become a good player, hence you will remain bad.

As far as I know, there's no quit ban in Halo 4 like in Reach. Reason being because there's a join in progress feature now. But yes, it does count as a loss/unfinished game on your record, and you do not get any of the XP you obtained from actions in that match. So even if you're team is doing terrible, you're hurting yourself in the long run by throwing away XP. I usually find that if I'm far more skilled than my team mates, it works out better for me (personally, not team wise) because I can get more kills/assists than they can.

~

For some reason, my service record states that I have 7 games not completed, even though I've only quit 2 games. Not sure what that's about.

[quote user="Newbie Kenobi"]

[/quote]

I'm not making it personal.  He got his answer, I'm giving my opinion on people who quit just because they have bad teammates, it applies to everyone not just him.  I think it's unsporting and don't like it. If you quit out just because your teammates are bad players, then your a bad player.  If you were playing football at school, would you quit out because your teammates were bad?  It's also a mentality that's not gunna make you a better player, if you only play matches where your teammates are good, then it's always going to be easy. You're never going to have to challenge yourself so you won't become a good player, hence you will remain bad.

[/quote]

[/quote]

That's making it personal. And with that you did not give him his answer since the question was if quiting out counted as a loss. Yes, you might have a point in that sort of behavior is unsupporting and so on, but there's no need to be unfriendly and whatever you say, it's still not an answer to OPs question. Neither did he ask for your opinion on quitters, you gave him that one for free ;) Which by the way, didn't answer his question either ;)

Now please stay on topic and drop this. Thank you and have a nice day :)