Quitters plague this game...

Played quite a lot today... nearly every match my 2 friends and I got put into a losing game. No big deal. With very few exceptions we would turn the games around to be at least competitive and then half the enemy team leaves.

Now I know that 3 guys in the same game is not an unfair team stack. In fact it is one less friend than for how the game was designed. So I don't get it. Do people not enjoy the slightest challenge? Do people not have fun unless they are dominating a bunch of clueless noobs?

Please enlighten me.

Mostly just ranting.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hell we had a competitive rush game on Arica Harbor against the BAM clan and it was like 8 on 8 for Bam guys and the Drs, RK1 and GAF on defense they shut us down on the 3rd set and we stepped up our game and shut them down on the 4th set.

After that match they all quit.

I was in some of those games thanks to an invite from ShadowVegas. I last match I played with you folks was odd to say the least. The opponents had a 100 ticket lead and they left seemingly one by one.

People are babies these days and hate to lose. I remember when BFBC2 was first out....I was totally thrown off by the game pace and the way it plays because I've always played COD. Well, we were losing and my teammates were dropping out of the game. Finally everyone on my team left and I was the only one standing. Me being the trooper I am, I stayed in the game until the very end. Of course we lost, but the point is....stay in the game until the end no matter if you're winning or losing. You're going to lose eventually so learn to get used to it.

I think that they should automatically boot everyone in servers where there is 3 people on both teams. That way we don't join those stupid games.

With the influx of new players a lot of us 50s know the ins and outs of most maps. So I guess it could seem understandable, but it's annoying when every game I get a squad or two in the same match the other team quits. Happened 3 times today, and there were 50s on the opposite teams. After that I just haven't felt like playing really.

I'm ready for the beta, I preordered my second copy today :) Traded in all of my finished games I had on my bookshelf. lol 35 cheapo games turned into 84$ lol

Playing conquest tonight we were locked in our spawn , the enemy moved in with tanks etc and camped there , we could hardly spawn , although that is annoying as hell nobody left , we all just plugged away at rhem until two of us broke out and took two flags before the camping killstreak obsessed kiddies realised we had got through. Ive been in this situation a few times , we still lost in the end but it was a bloody good game

It can get a little crazy when you're blocked in your spawn point, but all you can do is tough it out and hope for the best.

All it takes is one sneaky guy...

It will be harder in battlefield 3 when you can only spawn on the squad leader.

I have a bigger problem with people who keep joining the winning team than those that leave.

[quote user="LLAMASMASHER"]

I have a bigger problem with people who keep joining the winning team than those that leave.

[/quote]

Yes, that is even worse.

Please do not post how this is done (directed at everyone in any and all occasions)