quik scoping and camping

i'd like to share my comments on these 2 issues that everyone cries about. i cant and don't try to quik scope. i dont believe it takes any skill. half the time i watch people do it the crosshairs are not even on the person but they still die. i have been killed hundreds if not thousands of times by quik scopers but i don't complain because it's their choice on how they want to play.after all it's just a game. i just try my best to kill them, even if i have to die 10 times to kill them once. now on camping thats a whole differant subject, i like to run around and camp when needed. i always find that the people moaning about campers do it themselves when i watch replays of matches. if you have a problem with campers then maybe you should get better at finding them and killing them first.  i try to play this game as if it were real life. our troops overseas are not running around corners and down the middle of the road like fools, they would get blown away. there is a method to surviving. but its just a game so everyone runs crazy all over the place and those that are good cry when their killstreak is interupted by someone camping. i dont cry when the match is over and i got killed 20 times by quik scopers and i only killed 2 people. its just a game. i paid $60 for it to play it how i chose, not how you want me to. i like when i've been running around and i come to a corner and stop for 1 second, get a kill , and the person starts calling me a camper when i'm not camping. but then they kill me and when i watch the replay , there they are laying down waiting. games would be much more fun if everyone would just play the game without running their mouths all the time. there are no doucebag callsigns or tampon emblems but if there were there would be alot of people sporting them. and stop leaving people messages about how bad they suck. who cares.. not everyone is an expert like you.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Easily preventable. No excuse.

Nice to see that not much has changed.

Run and gunners are chumps!

Actually, we're the most respectable kind of CoD player.

It doesn't matter how you play just try your best

Ahh, quick scoping, abusing aim-assist since COD4 and claiming is "hard" or a "skill". LOL. One of these days a dev will take over COD and make a simple quick fix, no aim assist on snipers. PROBLEM SOLVED!!!!

Don't use a mic, or use the mute option.  Play any way you want.  Problem solved.  ;oD

Its usually the QS'ers that complain about the campers lol

QS is a glitch that became so popular that it was never fixed on purpose to sell more copies of COD.

Campers are nothing else than what you would do if you were in real combat because WWII was not won by running around  shooting germans/Japs with a black eye lol

see I like quik scoping but im not to sure how to do it. camping on the other hand, im not too big of a fan.i don't like to camp and I don't like campers but it makes it easy to find them and get that easy kill.

I camp and I run, depending on my mood and the map.  But when I see a team doing the clockwise/counter clockwise circle, I just stop and camp.  Why get tired when they come to you?  ;oD