Quickscoping/No Scoping Private Matches

Yo me and some of my clan members get together and do Quick Scoping and No Scoping matches for fun. So if you're are at least just like an average quick scoper or below, send me a message or friend request for an invite if we do one and your online. We want people that are equal skill of our best or below so if your like just good at quickscoping, and not like 360 across the map backflippin dolphin-diving Quick Scope lol. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

i quickscope with the G11 is that okay?

Can I use the m16/acog ........... awesome qs weapon

G11 is ok as long as its with variable zoom, M16 is not ok...sorry lol. We normally just use L96A1 though so if you can do that, it'd be much better because the aiming down sight faster thing with sleight of hand pro works with G11 and not with Snipers.

I'll come if I can use spas 12 w/ silencer.

do you really not know what quick scoping is? nevermind, I'll just find more friends

All I took from the OPs post is "We are a bunch of nerds looking for fellow nerds to be nerdlike with. If you have nothing better to do with your time, grab your pocket protector and join the ...fun....?" But that is just me lol

Wow, the amount of trolls on these forums are not a surprise, just a big pain in the rear end.

Yeah, noscoping/quick scoping is frowned upon in these parts, you should probably hit someone up on youtube.....  Not that it matters but I also can't stand quickscopers (no offense) thus why I play BLOPS and not MW2.

I will admit while MW2 is a total farce, at least there was good hit detection and I could actually use a sniper rifle while holding my breath (in the game) and aiming.  

How about if I use the m16/acog and just promise not to use soh ............

After all ....  why would he be allowed to use the g11? Thats just not right.

sI played some MW2 today and listening to half the lobby cracking off all those 10 shot kills really made me want to qs.....

Problem is ... I have a 30+% accuracy with my sniper rifle, so I just wouldnt fit in with that setup.