Quickscoping has ruined this game

IMHO quickscopers have no skill they just exploit the aim assist mechanic to run around and 1 shot people.  It has no place in the game.   There is alwasy 1 or more quickscopers in every match. I wish there was a way treyarch could eliminate this....it's funny this never occured in games like Battlefield 3.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Sniping in BF3 is like 10 time harder,not as much aim assist(if any),Massive bullet drop,big maps.CoD sniping is a joke in comparison.

I havent played it in a while, but sniping was useless, especially with the damage you can take and evasive manuvers. I know if it was OHKs everybody would snipe, LOL, but it WAS useless.

No comment

I never see a quickscoper go positive you should complain about me more im deadly with a sniper rifle because i " hardscope"  & do very well. Quickscopers 99% are trash.

[quote user="Merlin4421"]

IMHO quickscopers have no skill they just exploit the aim assist mechanic to run around and 1 shot people.  It has no place in the game.   There is alwasy 1 or more quickscopers in every match. I wish there was a way treyarch could eliminate this....it's funny this never occured in games like Battlefield 3.

[/quote] Maybe you should go back to Battlefield 3 then... Oh wait... Neither of these games are remotely close to one another. Different developers, engines, gameplay, mechanics etc... Get gooder.

[/quote]

It has abused and ruined every single game that it is in. And the easiest way to remove this - make sniper rifles inaccurate while moving, the way they should be.

[quote user="awtacular"]

Sniping was useless in BF3 yet more than half the team would try and snipe and get maybe 5 or 6 kills and 20 deaths and not even make an attempt to go after an objective... Hmm. I guess COD and BF have some things in common after all.

[/quote]

This has been my experience as well.

[quote user="HyperSMB"]

[quote user="awtacular"]

[/quote] Maybe you should go back to Battlefield 3 then... Oh wait... Neither of these games are remotely close to one another. Different developers, engines, gameplay, mechanics etc... Get gooder.

[/quote]

But, BF 3 is better in regards to snipers.  Not sure there is any argument to this.

[/quote]

It depends on what you care more about - realism or fast-paced gameplay (with balance). There are plenty of other games that present both options in a more extreme way as well. And for what it's worth, quickscoping used to be highly possible (and dominant) in Battlefield.

The QSing only bothers me when theyre on my team.  Like others have said, it's annoying to take the occasional death from one of these tards, but in reality they're garbage overall.  Sucks having them on my team in Dom/Demo because they're useless in playing the objective and theyre feeding kills to the other team.  Bad combo.

[quote user="Ringo Starrfish"]

I quickscoped in BF1943 so I don't know what you're talking about.

[/quote]

lol, that was one of the best games. Are the servers still up for it? I haven't played it in a long time. I'm not even sure I have it on this console.  I've been through probably 4 consoles since I bought it. I'm gonna have to check that out tomorrow if it's still playable. I miss BF2:MC. I guess that might be the next best thing if the servers are still up. I personally think the series went to crap after BF2 but I still buy them. I just don't spend as much time on them anymore. I usually give up on them after the first DLC comes out and numerous patches... I wish they would leave well enough alone because you can't cater to everyone.

When's I said "in this game" I meant Call of Duty in general.