Quickscope

Can anyone here quick scope.  Send me a message

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Everyone here can.....are you saying you can't?

I would but I don't play with people who have mohawks.

Some son of a b got me 12 times in one game the other night. I watched every killcam. The damn hit markers weren't even near my body. I mean like one and a half body lengths OFF of my body. It's like there was no aiming, just swing the sights up and shoot. I was so pissed off, cause I could not kill him no matter what. Not once did I get him. He had 60 kills in that match. I reported him for cheating.

They say there aren't any hackers or modders on XBOX. But I've been in a few games that were at least questionable.

Could it be a mod or aimbot or something? I don't know how to cheat, so I would have a hard time identifying a cheater. The randomness of the game makes it hard for anyone to go 60-3 in TDM. But when someone runs around with impunity, QSing, that's bullmanure!

I don't know what has happened in the last updates but quickscoping is back.  I was playing TDM and the guy wih the final kill q'scoped the guy and he was a good foot to the left of the guy.   I have also recently received a blanket invite to a q'scoping lobby.  WTH?  One thing I liked about the game was the fact that you actually had to take a breath, aim and shoot.  Not the case anymore.

Anyone can quick scope.  All you have to do is get the timing down between the left trigger and right trigger.  Auto-aim does the rest.

[quote user="ptaug"]They say there aren't any hackers or modders on XBOX. But I've been in a few games that were at least questionable.[/quote] who says there are no hackers or modders on xbox?????? its full of them

Im sayin that everyone who say they can quickscope end up loosing to me

[quote user="XLR8DUDE"]

[/quote]You could probably beat me at quickscopes but at least I will go positive every time in a public match.

[quote user="KOtheOGODHDSHOT"]

[quote user="XLR8DUDE"]

[/quote]You could probably beat me at quickscopes but at least I will go positive every time in a public match.

[/quote]

Running around quick scoping is pretty dumb and very rarely do you see one actually contribute or even go positive for his team. I would rather play like a real sniper and try to be stealthy thank you very much.