-

That is all, thanx for listening.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yeah they will never fix this issue, they need to drastically slow down how fast a sniper can "draw".  It should at least be doubled from its current time.  Not to mention they need to completely eliminate the auto aim crap, make this game take some skill!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah! Let's nerf the already underpowered sniper rifles and make them even more useless!

The quick scoping does seem a tad bit too easy. Kinda reminds me of the CoD2 & 4 days. I liked how it was in Black Ops not so much like how it is now.

QSing is the bane of my existance on CoD. I think they got it right on the first Black Ops. It was still possible but more difficult. But Blops2 they're everywhere. It's really my only complaint about the game.

Xbox Ambassador | Xbox Forum Moderator | Xbox MVP

[quote user="Jagriff"]

Yeah! Let's nerf the already underpowered sniper rifles and make them even more useless!

[/quote]

How is one shot kill under powered?

-

With all the UAV's in the air it makes it a QS heaven.It may just be me, but I don't think I have played a game without some scrote quickscoping.How it was in black ops was fine, I didn't mind so much when the quickscoper had at least some skill.

Hey Jagriff, your opinion is hereby null and void since you are a cheater!  Just look at this cheaters profile he has the microsoft scarlet letter!!!!!!!!!

Yeah,Along with hit detection and aim assist it is pretty bad.Snipers need to have no aim assist,see how well they QS then.lol.Only the skilled would prosper which would probably eliminate half of the sniping community.

[quote user="SUPREME WAZEK"]

[quote user="Jagriff"]

[/quote]

How is one shot kill under powered?

-

With all the UAV's in the air it makes it a QS heaven.It may just be me, but I don't think I have played a game without some scrote quickscoping.How it was in black ops was fine, I didn't mind so much when the quickscoper had at least some skill.

[/quote]

The sniper rifles have always been one shot kill and have been underpowered since COD4. They are underpowered because anyone good enough to use them effectively will do a lot better using an automatic or burst fire weapon. As a result, no one uses anything but SMGs and ARs at a high level of play. This sort of unbalance makes the game less fun to play. COD2 was different because the automatics in that game had some moderate recoil.

As for the skill remark, I'd like to point out that it's much harder to do well running around quick-scoping than it is to do well spraying with an SMG or AR.

[quote user="DRxFunkensteinZ"]

Hey Jagriff, your opinion is hereby null and void since you are a cheater!  Just look at this cheaters profile he has the microsoft scarlet letter!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]

Yeah, because gamescore cheating 5+ years ago has a lot to do with FPS game balance. /facepalm

Sniper rifles just don't fit in Call of Duty any more. They're always unerpowered/overpowered. They need to be a one hit kill to make them effective, but they also can't run around hoping to hit things out of luck because that ruins it for the players who actually try.

[quote user="II EYEBALL2 II"]

Yeah,Along with hit detection and aim assist it is pretty bad.Snipers need to have no aim assist,see how well they QS then.lol.Only the skilled would prosper which would probably eliminate half of the sniping community.

[/quote]The only problem with this idea is that they'd lose half the community, which means half their profits and they can't have that lol.