Quick Scoping

I love quickscoping people when i play mw2 or mw3 but i get a lot of hate because of that. They say quickscoping takes no skill and it's [Mod removed], but i don't listen to them... what do you think? does qs take skill to use or is it just random luck? and whats your game style rushing or playing tactically?

I personally like qs than camping in a corner with a noobtube or type95 like some people do, but i don't care if you play like that. it's your game anyways.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

This is not the proper place to post things of that nature. Perhaps you would like to post this in the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Section of the forums.

[quote user="Civiks"]

This is not the proper place to post things of that nature. Perhaps you would like to post this in the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Section of the forums.

[/quote]The're scraping the ambassador barrel with you are'nt they.

My game style is hunting down quickscopers and humiliating them by killing them over and over again. Then I avoid them.

Quickscoping is a terrible exploit of aim assist and it is a terrible way to play.

It's an exploit and nothing more.  When I am using a sniper class, I play like a sniper would.  I don't run around and let aim assist make my shots for me.  

Quick scoping takes a minimum of skill as all you do is exploit the aim assist in the game. Now go quick scope in a game without aim assist and ill be impressed.

And when I say minimum of skill I mean basic function. Basically a monkey

[quote user="W1LD SEVEN"]

Quick scoping takes a minimum of skill as all you do is exploit the aim assist in the game. Now go quick scope in a game without aim assist and ill be impressed.

[/quote]

This....

[quote user="NoxiousFarts"]

Quickscoping is a terrible exploit of aim assist and it is a terrible way to play.

[/quote] said it all

I think it takes some skill, but a type of skill that I dont think belongs.

I've done it enough times by "accident" that I understand the mechanics of it. ....... but its just not something I want to try to do.

When I make those shots its usually a panic shot ......... I know I'm not on target and should never have hit anything. It feels good in that I lived through a battle where I should have died. But I just dont feel any real sense of accomplishment from it as I would if I'd have actually aimed, knew I was aiming well and got the kill.

I think of it as the game giving me a sympathy kill.