Quick Scoping in MW3

Well here it is folks quick scoping has been confirmed for MW3 here's the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcZI_Ip7Xdk&feature=related

just skip ahead to 10:30 and you will see the guy getting asked about quick scoping and without hesitation he confirms that it will be a part of MW3.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I hate quickscopers. I was happy when Treyarch said there wasn't going to be quickscoping....until they patched it. -_-

I realize after posting this that certain links aren't allowed I tried to delete it but unfortunatly it was too late I talked to a representitive from Xbox just to see if there was a way to delete this thread but unfortuantly she couldn't find a way to do so.

Oh good, quick scoping will be back.... I can hardly contain myself.

looks like me pre order is getting cancelled then :)

I'm fine with it, it really wasn't that big of a deal.

[quote user="xSERIALxSNIPERx"]

I realize after posting this that certain links aren't allowed I tried to delete it but unfortunatly it was too late I talked to a representitive from Xbox just to see if there was a way to delete this thread but unfortuantly she couldn't find a way to do so.

[/quote]

You should be fine with the link. You're not advertising your own channel or asking for subs, which is the major no-no the Mods don't want.

It's dumb but if it's more ridiculous than it was on Mw2, I'll have BF3. I'm sick of cod as it is. I can't stand the community. This might be the first cod where I don't go past a couple days of playtime on it.

Good thing I didn't pre order this game yet. Another reason to stop investing into these games anymore.

just one of the many reasons not to buy it

Old news is old.

Why was this posted here? This should be in the mw2 forums, good sir.

But hopefully I can has 360 no scopes across the map again.