QUICK SCOPING IN FREE FOR ALL ONLY sign here

Or maybe a couple of QS gametypes. Then everyone's happy.  

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 174 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Stupid idea.

yes quick scoping is so lame and bull how about semi realistic scoping at best

[quote user="Germahn"]

Stupid idea.

[/quote]

+1 - That's why there's an option to create private matches, no reason to give them separate gametypes.

why does it say 'sign here' in the title?

but yes this is a stupid thread, very stupid.

This is just a way to appease the masses. You know, so we don't have to see 100's of BS QS threads.

Make sniping like Cod4/WaW and allow private match settings to be adjusted so that people can quickscope in it. A compromise for everyone. Or, add a sniper lobby. One single game mode where everyone can quickscope.

[quote user="Germahn"]

Stupid idea.

[/quote]

agreed. if you wanna quickscope lobby make your own in a private lobby.

How about no QS at all learn to snipe or don't use it

I hate quick scoping. I hate the people who do it. I tried it once and it's so unnatural and ridiculous. Watching people's kill cams, I feel embarrassed for them with their weird way of getting a handy one shot kill.

It should be banished for MW3. Make it too slow or something Just get rid of the possibility of quick scoping!!!

[quote user="celtic illusion"]

I hate quick scoping. I hate the people who do it. I tried it once and it's so unnatural and ridiculous. Watching people's kill cams, I feel embarrassed for them with their weird way of getting a handy one shot kill.

It should be banished for MW3. Make it too slow or something Just get rid of the possibility of quick scoping!!!

[/quote]

they probably wont, remember all the hate JD got for them nerfing quickscoping especially when he had nothing to do with it? i doubt the new 402 would want that especially when all the cod fanboys are in nerd rage mode about the lawsuit and half the team leaving for a new company under EA.