Quick question...grenades....

Sorry if this is a repeat post....how do I tag walls and other peeps? Can't seem to do it in this game...?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I dont think you can because you can't select them individually anymore. you either swing to throw or leave them in your pocket. Disappointing.

it is possible to frag tag other player [that are of the threat] in multiplayer verses  *ha haa* i can Assure you as i have done it myself, you just have to do the press and hold LB and be as close to the player [you have to be close enough, as to able to land a success melee hit] and press B, you can also run while doing the "holding of the LB button". wall/surface tagging i have tested it and it is not possible [unfortunately]....and you're welcome *ha haa*

you can tag another player but not the wall which is the great news, such a cheap 'tactic'

tagging walls should come back. one tactic i would do in annex/king of the hill is tag the ring. tagging power weapon spawn points get power weapon campers good. plus i use to wall tag spots people would like to camp and snipe from. wall tagging adds a tactic the game no longer has as a result of leaving out wall tagging. epic and people can fly improve two piecing but take out wall tagging?

I thought tagging was to Hold LB and press B.  Guess I never really tried it.

I thought I tagged the wall the other day, by holding LB walking up to the wall and pressing B.  This was in campaign.  Hmmm I'll have to try it again.

in campaign you can tag walls

That's a shame - used to love tagging walls...thought I was going crazy...

Find the Tripwire crossbow, I think they replaced wall tagging with this.  However it did seem like I threw a grenade and it stuck on the wall once.  not sure.

How do peeps manage to tag other peeps???