Quick question

Is it alright to move stronger items from my main to a new character?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I vote no.

I'm just asking if there is anything in their rules about doing it.

Who's rules?  How are you going to do it?  If you're doing some sort of save editing, then you would be violating Xbox Live terms.

Depends on how you do it.

You can get another player to move it for you, but there's the chance they might steal them.

I'm pretty sure they fixed BB glitch, so you can't do it that way.

The only way would be using the save editor, which is bad. As said above.

Even if you get another player to do it for you, I would still say it's sketchy.  I don't see why you can't simply play through the game and get the items you want.

Getting a friend to do it means that the transfer is going to be to a character of a similar level, which seems fine.   If you're using a save editor, I wouldn't go around announcing it.  The community sort of (okay REALLY) frowns on modding.  From doesn't really state anything about this, but then again, they don't explain a lot of other things either.  Lik Red Point says, just play the game again.  It's a lot of fun.  When you get your level up, if you really want some item like a boss weapon, just get a friend to transfer it.

I have no intentions of using a save editor. I'm not dumb enough to risk getting banned from xbox live after I've spent almost 7 years with an active gold membership not to mention around $4,000-$5,000 on games and marketplace purchases. What I was going to do was a series of transfers so have a buddy get 10 levels under my current character transfer to him then make a new one and transfer back and repeat til they are on a character that is lvl 10-20.

Wouldn't it just be easier to play through the game?  And, for what purpose are you doing this?  So you can stock your low level character with end-game gear?  Again, I'm going to vote no.  This is sketchy and violates the spirit of the law if not the letter of the law.  You're conspiring with another to move items to a character that has not earned them.

So that I can get the achievement for obtaining all the weapons

Why don't you try to obtain the weps on the character that has all the ones you are trying to transfer?  What are you missing?