Quick Question

Say I want to add a race from the forums of what someone posted. how do I add a race that was posted from here or google or bing or whatever, how would I get that to my hard drive to race other people? or do I need the name of the race, or do I actually need to do the race first then bookmark it?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

no you can just go to the social club click on the race you want scroll down and hit add to game...then you will see it in your bookmarked jobs

What if there is a race that was added but not tried out, then it was an unlikeable race, how would it be deleted?

same way after you add it to your game it will then  have a tab in the same spot that says "remove from game"

On the social club you can remove it just as easily..that button that read add to race becomes remove from race.

I will have to try this when I get home from work, I never saw the option to add a race yet on the social club, is it in a certain part of the website or what?

I'll be on tonight and can walk you through it from my computer ;)

when you go to your profile click on the GTA square kind of in the lower right side (the one that say like in my case 26% completed)...then click on the "online" tab in the upper left...then you will see the drop down menus to filter what you are looking for....then click on a specific job scroll down and under the details you will see a yellow tab that says add to game