Quick question about Shadow Complex

How long is it? Is it worth buying, or should I find another action-puzzle game.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

i'd say it's worth buying .. it's a not a particularly long or short game ... it'll take you a few hours to finish if you just sit there and play nonstop . but if you don't, you'll get a really good experience out of it.

Do you know of any other action puzzle games that are fun? If it is only a couple hours long, I'll probably just skip it.

It's definitely worth buying.

I'm looking for an arcade game thats different with some replay value. It's either this or one of the two toy soldier games. I've heard that cold war doesn't have match making this time around so I will have to gather some friends first if I was to get that game.

Let me ask you this..

Do you enjoy games with the Metroid/Castlevania forumula?

If so, you will like this game.  This is quite simply one of the best XBLA games that we have.  A true classic 2d platforming Metroidvania style game.

It's worth a buy. 2D Batman Arkham Asylum. Metroidvania. Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet is similar too, but just not as good as Shadow Complex imo.

Nice to see other Xbox users use the Metroidvania phrase and actually know what it means.

Replay value ? maybe ; Torchlight is your best option IMO.

I thought Shadow Complex had a lot of replay value. If you like challenges, there's some master challenges that will take you another few playthroughs to get. This was one of those few arcade games where I just kept playing after I got my 200g.

But that's my opinion. Like others said before, Metroidvania is a good style to compare it to as far as map layout and backtracking for items goes.

[quote user="isturbo1984"]

It's worth a buy. 2D Batman Arkham Asylum. Metroidvania. Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet is similar too, but just not as good as Shadow Complex imo.

Nice to see other Xbox users use the Metroidvania phrase and actually know what it means.

[/quote]

Hey, nice to see another gamer on these forums who also knows what it means!!!

Oh, and a 2d Batman Arkam Asylum would totally rock in a metroidvania style of game!!  I agree.

@ Digiluigi

I know this is off topic, but I love your avatar pic man!  It really does look like Luigi!  May I ask what combination of clothes your avatar is wearing?  I absolutely love it man!