Questions regarding the Shoot 'Em Up Contest

My questions regarding the contest are these.

1. After downloading the gamerpic, must I have it selected as my active gamerpic?

2. When playing one of the listed multiplayer games, does each complete multiplayer session/match count as an entry?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

[quote user="Shadow Viper vX"]

[quote user="FreakiestBaton4"]

if you read the rules and description, it will tell you everything you need to know.

[/quote]

Uh no...thus why I created this thread.

[/quote]so you created a useless thread for a contest where if you actually sit down, read and try to understand, it WILL explain what you need to do.

[/quote]

Hi Welcome

Please refrain from trolling the forums and my thread, thank you. Further attempts will be reported.

[/quote]its obvious you dont know how to read just based off your other forum posts on here. also, why would i troll forums with my real GT? theres a difference between trolling forums and pointing out stupidity in people like you. anyway, if you figured it out, good job.

if you read the rules and description, it will tell you everything you need to know.

[/quote]

[/quote]so you created a useless thread for a contest where if you actually sit down, read and try to understand, it WILL explain what you need to do.

[/quote]

Hi Welcome

Please refrain from trolling the forums and my thread, thank you. Further attempts will be reported.

[/quote]

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

I hate how all of the register gamer pics look the same. I don't know which one is for which contest.

[/quote]

Appearantly you just need to download it, you don't need to select or "equip" it.

[/quote]

I hate how all of the register gamer pics look the same. I don't know which one is for which contest.