Questions about transferring to the XBOX One

Hey all.

Within this year I plan to transfer from the XBOX 360 to the XBOX One, and like many others, I am worried sick about what'll happen to my stats, progress and downloaded content. I hope that some of you are able to answer these questions:

1: Will my save progress transfer?

2: Will Online progress be transferred?

3: I am a Premium member on Battlefield 4, will my Premium membership be transferred?

4: I'm not too much of a gamer anymore, but at this time I mostly play Battlefield 4, Minecraft (Downloaded from XBLA), Grand Theft Auto V, Dead Rising (Purchased during Games for Gold), Fable 3 (Purchased during Games for Gold) and State of Decay (Downloaded from XBLA). Will downloaded content related to these games (including the games themselves, if they were downloaded onto the console directly), be free to download again onced the transfer is complete?

Thanks in regards

DP

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:
Answer

Hi DEPletion, I'll try to answer this as best as I can....

1. Save progress as in the campaign progresss of games like Battlefield 4? No they does not transfer.

2. Online progress does transfer over. FAQ found here www.battlefield.com/.../next-gen-upgrade

3. Yes your premium membership will carry over.

4. Those games will not be available to you on the Xbox One as the system isn't backwards compatible with Xbox 360 games.  Hope that helps

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Answer

If you want to play them on the One, yes, you would need to purchase the version made for the One. Not all of those games are available on the One though.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.