Questions about the "infection lobbies"

I have joined a Cage match on call of duty 4 and i have video evidence of someone using the infections and they made it so my rank does not show up i tried restarting my console and my rank will still not show up, i have asked other people about this and they called this "11th prestige" is it possible that i can show you the video evidence that this person was "hacking" so that i will not get in trouble for this?

I am posting on a seperate account so that if this is not possible and i will get in trouble either way that this account does not get banned.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

You won't get banned unless you continue to play and are found to be using modifications.  You don't get banned for simply being put into a modded lobby.  If your rank has changed, there is no way to get it reset.  Since Call of Duty 4 is now pretty much broken, I would suggest you no longer play it.  This will insure that no action is taken on your account.

You can not contact enforcement agents directly and you're not allowed to call out other players on forum.  So there is no point in posting your video evidence here.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

The only people who get punished are the ones who host, advertise and/or participate in infected lobbies. With that said, did you stay and play or did you leave immediately when you found things unkosher?

Sorry this didn't help.

honestly just keep that evidence , if theres none where you blatently knew they had "hacks" on then you will be safe from a ban , if you do , blather your complaint all over youtube, xbox.com and if you live in the uk then report it to watchdog with your video and they will sort it out and advertise there bad "conduct"

Sorry this didn't help.

What would posting a video on YouTube achieve?, or informing watchdog for that matter?.
The XBLPET's stance on playing in modded games are clear, don't break the rules and you wont get banned. Why do people insist on posting misinformation wherever possible?

It is near impossible to not realise you are in an infection lobby the very second you enter one, And pleading innocence after the fact will not change the outcome of willingly participating in them (even once), The rules are clear as are the repercussions of ignoring them..

OP:
if you find yourself in one power down your console immediately or risk losing your stats or worse.

Sorry this didn't help.

Watchdog lost it's teeth the day Ann Robinson left.

Sorry this didn't help.