question

hey can i trade in a xbox 360 for a new one at gamestop. i have everything except the power cord.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

answer: Yes, but you'll have to pay the difference.

like how much? do i have to pay for the power cord or what? and how much money will i get from the trade?

sorry for so many questions

I think you need all the items that the xbox 360 came with when purchased it, to get the most amount for store credit, which I think is about $110.00 now.

ok lets see i have the hard drive the av cables that you hook into the t.v. and controllers. just not the power cord.

I'm guessing i will have to pay for a power cable so how much will the total be after all that?

Call, or go there and ask. It's the best way to get an accurate answer if that's what you want.

oh ok

Call your local gamestop. They'll only give you credit for the hard drive, console, and extra controllers. No credit on av cable or power cored.

I took my Elite console there 2 years ago.  It was 8 months old and in perfect condition.  I wanted to get a new 250Gb HD.  But I had everything in the box, just like I got it.  I got $95 for it.  But the best this is to call or go there.