Question to other victims of the FIFA 12 hack escapade

About a month ago someone gained access to my account and I became the latest victim of the "FIFA hack" (as it's known on the internet). A couple days after the unauthorized access on my account, I logged into my XBOX LIVE account on my XBOX and noticed that something was up.  I called XBOX support and my account was suspended and my case was sent off to the XBOX LIVE investigations team.

I was initially told that my account would be restored to its proper state prior to when the hack took place and that I would have all missing MS points from my account refunded to me.

It's now been more than a month and my account still has not been restored nor have my points been returned. After contacting XBOX support by phone a few times I have been told that my case is "still under investigation".

I am a game completionist and I am very peculiar about my played games history and achievements. Therefore, in my eyes, having these new FIFA achievements taken off my account and FIFA 12 deleted from my played games list is paramount in terms of having my case properly resolved especially considering that I was told that this would not only be done, but that it would be done in a timely manner when I first called in to report the my problem.

Now that it's been over a month since my account was hacked and along with having gotten minimal feedback from XBOX support - my question to fellow gamers out there that have also fallen victim to this hack is the following:

Has anyone successfully had an XBOX support or investigation team remove FIFA 12 and the games' related achievements from their hacked accounts?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

contact EA support as it seems more of a fifa related issue. They have a number you can call i believe or you can ask the community manger - romily broad on twitter; @romilybroad and he will sort it for you.