Question Regarding DLC Permissions On GR Future Soldier

My brother who recently moved into my apartment had his 360 die likely due to the shoddy job he did packing it so he and I are sharing my 360. I got him into Future Soldier and while im at work and hes off work hed play it on my console but still under his account. We were talking about getting the DLC MP maps because lets be honest the out of box maps get old very quick especially when everyone only plays Conflict. My question it this if I buy the DLC with my account will my bro still be able to access it when hes on his account or are we gonna have to essentially pay double so we bothe have access till he gets his new 360? I asked this same question on the Ubisoft official forums but no one seems to have an answer.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:
Answer

The content is linked to both the gamertag that first downloaded it and the console that it was downloaded to.  This means that if you buy the map packs for the game your brother will still be able to access them on your console but if he gets a new console and you download the map packs for it there he will not be able to access them unless you are signed in on his console.  

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.