Question on downloading Reach on demand

Hi there!

New to the forums! Thinking about getting an Xbox 360 again, haven't had one in about a year. I was going to grab a cheap 4GB system, since the only interest I'd have is in playing Halo: Reach, and eventually Halo 4 when it arrives. I have a Halo: Reach Games on Demand download, but I had a couple questions:

1. Would this download even fit on the 4GB system? My guess is probably not.

2. I have a 16GB flash drive I used to use all the time for backing up my profile, saves, etc...can I download Reach to this, and actually run it off this?

Thanks for the help, folks!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Going by how much space my Halo Reach took when I saved it to my hard drive 6.6GB it wouldn't fit your 4GB drive. However I do believe you can save it to your flash drive if you give it enough space to hold the game and play it.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

keep in mind that ALL halo games require a xbox 360 HD for certain modes like forge and  coop

the same will probably be required when halo 4 comes out

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello, I read a recent article about how Someone affiliated with Halo 4 reccomends have a large hard drive, because of the dlc they are coming out with. If i remember correctly i think they said something about monthly dlc or free dlc. All I Remember for certain is that they reccomend a large Hard Drive

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello, unfortuently the download will not fit onto the 4GB Internal Mmeory as Halo Reach requires about 6GB  to download or install. Also if you wanted to download additional Custom Maps, Game modes or DLC that would also require more memory.

But yes Halo Reach will work on the 16GB Flash Drive as long as you have enough free space on it but certain modes or features may require a Hard Drive like mentioned above.

Also since your a Halo fan you may be intrested to know that there is going to be an Xbox 360 S Limited Edition Halo 4 Console that will include a 320GB Hard Drive, a copy of Halo 4 and custom Halo 4 Controllers.

So if you are intrested in that then I would wait If your not bothered and just want to play the games the Xbox 360 4GB will do but as previously mentioned some features may not work.

Hope this helps ! :)

BeetleComet- A loyal Proud Windows and XBOX Member !

Sorry this didn't help.