question mark for a gamerpic?

Does anybody know where I can find a question mark as my my gamerpic? Thanks.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Googled it and someone said something about a Zune question mark gamerpic. Couldn't find any pictures of it online though.

Same here, I googled it, and I saw the same thing about a zune picture pack? And I tried searching for it on the marketplace and nothing there said 'Zune Picture Pack'.

www.my360stats.com/.../gamerpics

Click the drop down and scroll all the way down to zune, there's only the question mark gamerpic. Should be on the MP unless they removed it.

Edit: Looks like you can't get it unless you own a Zune. Sorry.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/archive/index.php/t-248484.html

xthewhiterabbit
07-31-2010, 10:13 PM
so, ive seen a number of galleries with Zune gamerpics. ive yet to find outwere they come from. do you have to purchase a certain product or what?

PS: if you move this thread(mods) please inform me of where you move it; it would be VERY helpful.

mcnichoj
07-31-2010, 11:40 PM
You need to own a Zune and "recover" your gamertag on to it.

It looks like those are preloaded into the Zune marketplace for a Zune.net profile. it doesn't look like the question mark is still available though.

That sucks, so you can't get the gamerpic for the 360?

[quote user="Exauthorize"]

That sucks so you can't get the gamerpic for the 360?

[/quote]

You can if you have a Zune.

No. It doesn't look like it's available anymore.

I don't have a Zune, lol. Well thats stupid, it should be available for the 360 IMO...

I don't even think it's available on the Zune anymore. I didn't see it when I looked.

[quote user="Exauthorize"]

I don't have a Zune, lol. Well thats stupid, it should be available for the 360 IMO...

[/quote]

I'm sure if you look hard enough there's another question mark gamerpic somewhere....just depends on how bad you want it I guess.