Question - If COD4 was remade, had more maps and made to look more beautiful would you buy it?

Well...would you? I for one would defo buy it!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I would play it as it is RIGHT NOW if they would just update the servers so the lobbies can't be hacked.

If IW would support CoD4 like Treyarch does with Black Ops, H3ll YES! Otherwise, no.

I just played an entire prestige last week.  Still a fun as the new games.  I'd pick it up.

^^ You need that cod 3 and the others is not really a cod 5 or a cod 6 srry its just sum thing I hate when I see it!

No.

No.

They don't need to change anything...I'd play CoD2 and CoD4 right now if they were more active.

Heck yeah, like said above me- Id play cod4 more if they would just fix the mods and hacks.

imagine if they did remake cod 4..they would just ruin it with all the silly killstreaks and qs and noobs, what made cod4 so great is..it was simple and balanced which meant it was fair..in others words..same for all and no damn arguing etc and the maps are all classic,i think since mw2 iw have really over-cooked this series, there is too much going on and its really hectic but it is an improvement over the last one..not easy to do but yes i would defo buy an up to date version but hang on..mw3 graphics arent much better than cod 4 lol..look just everyone go over to cod4 and start playing the best cod ever, the hacking is not a problem its only a bit of text..just the deranking you have to look out for but once youve been on the cod4 forum you will know so come on everyone get over and play the best cod ever.

They need to remake COD3.  The original one they spent 8 months on.