Question for people who played most of the COD campaigns on Veteran

From the COD 2 game launched, through to the current Ghosts, where would you rank them in terms of most and least difficult?  I recently tried a copy of COD 2 on Veteran, and was floored by how difficult it was (at least for someone of my, shall we say, limited skill set)?  Do you find that the series got progressively easier, or were there a lot of peaks and valleys along the way? 

I thought Ghosts seemed pretty easy.  Prior to this year, which do you think the easiest one was?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

they have got easier year on year 

the easiest on vet was blops 2 and also the worst single player campaign in my opinion   

Waw> COD2>COD4>MW2>MW3>ghosts.  Ghosts wasn't difficult but it was a lot of fun.  The games might be easier now because I understand how to play cod sp.  waw was easy, but the bot nade *** made it very difficult.   I didn't finish blops2...got bored.  I beat all the rest on veteran (more than once).  I might not be remembering all of them 100% btw.  

CoD2 > WaW > CoD4 > All the rest (aren't even worth ranking cause they were all too easy.

This and Blops 2 were super easy,Did'nt struggle on any part of these 2,No fighting in the war room on CoD4 put my blood pressure up lol

No fighting in the war room!! Oh man, actually have fond memories of doing that a million or so times.

CoD2> WaW>CoD4>CoD3>Blops>MW2>Blops2>MW3>Ghosts.

-

Tho like Fallen said, those last 5 CoDs were super easy and pretty much the same rank but I tried to rank them the best I could.

I only finished the campaign on cod4 and waw, but I guess it sounds like I did a couple of the best. Mw2 I did about half way and the rest havent done enough worth meantioning.

This CoD was the first one that I've finished on Veteran, and I must say it was a walk in the park.

COD2 (pc) >> COD1(pc) >> WaW >> COD4 (pc) >> COD3 >> BLOP1 >> MW2 >> MW3 >> BLOPS2 >> GHOSTS (yet to play on Vet but dont know if I'll bother....)

I'd love to go back to the challenge of COD2 - actually I may actually see if I can pick up a cheap console version.... Santa!!

No Fighting in the War Room was a piece of cake for me.  I dunno if I just got lucky or what, but I completed that entire level with only a couple deaths.

-

Also, here's a ) because I missed it earlier.