Question about the new Camo's

Hello Everyone,

I have only started playing live a few weeks ago, anyway I was wondering how you can get the new camo's on all the guns in your classes, I can only seem to get it on some guns. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you for your time.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Sounds like you did'nt get it downloaded all the way. Try to redown load it.

K I'll try that thanks!

Do you possibly have to have your weapon ranked up enough to get any of the standard camos first?

Nagh TOG  I added the camo on ar's I just unlocked on my gold rush. Dam FAL I hate you. Any tips to make my fal user friendly, so I may occupy my other 20 slots lol.

Can't think Of the name off hand. But the ata hment that Changes ur gun from semi to fully auto will help alot

Select fire ..... but that takes some work to get there

Maybe try a bit of camping, or just moving slowly. Its not a great rushing weapon unless you're a pretty good shot.

To rank up your FAL,You must play Hardcore.

I figured it out thanks everyone!

Gotta love those bumpers... They're there for a reason. At least I think it's the bumpers that switch the camo selections in the menus. I do think that some of the titles in the menu should be enlarged. It took me forever to figure out how to use a permanant unlock...

^a good old fashioned instruction manual would come in handy sometimes. Took me a while to figure out where to go to presteige a weapon cos its in the same screen you use to see the weapon level which is where you think it would be. The menus could be set-up more logically in this game for sure.