Question about season pass

So my copy has yet to arrive but was curious if I download the season pass with my account to my console would my girlfriend also gain the benefits of the early bird bonus from the season pass? 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 11 Applies to:

Since BioShock Infinite is a single player game, your girlfriend will probably have to buy the Season Pass/Early Bird Pack too.

Each DLC is licensed to the buyer.  So, even if your GF is on the same console, she won't be able to use your Pass.

Normally, DLC can be accessed by anyone on the same console, as long as it is a MP game.  But, Infinite is solo.

One way around it would be to have her use your GamerTag, but she won't get the achievements.

Ugh as much as we love Bioshock 1&2 I don't see there being a point in paying for a second season pass but thanks anyways

does anyone know if they have discussed what will be the dlc packs will be? I hope its not one single player add on and the rest just upgrades and new vigers.

They said significant SP content

This is the Season Pass description:

Continue the journey in the sky-city of Columbia, with new locations, new characters, and new weapons. Receive three add-ons for the price of two, plus an instant bonus. The instant bonus includes four pieces of exclusive gear, weapon upgrades and skins, and five Infusion bottles. All Season Pass content will be available on Xbox LIVE Marketplace by March 2014. The instant bonus can only be obtained by purchasing a Season Pass. If you own the Season Pass, to avoid being charged twice, you must access all content from within the in-game store and must not download this content from Xbox LIVE Marketplace. BioShock Infinite game required; sold separately.

So, I'm guessing they will open Columbia up more and maybe add new objectives?  But, will that mean that you will need to play the new DLCs before the main game is over (like Bethesda did in the Fallout DLC?)

[quote user="Durva360 Gaming"]

So my copy has yet to arrive but was curious if I download the season pass with my account to my console would my girlfriend also gain the benefits of the early bird bonus from the season pass? 

[/quote]

Just bought the pass and this is what it said:

"The item you are buying is subject to usage restrictions. You can use this item on the first Xbox 360 console that you download it with. Access to this item will also be granted to all users on this first console. If you transfer the item using a memory unit or other storage device, you will also be able to use it on other Xbox 360 consoles, but you'll need to sign in to Xbox LIVE with your Xbox LIVE account on that console before accessing the item.   

This transaction is subject to the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use. You will be charged at this time. No Refunds."