question about microsoft store online pre-order

has anybody received their copy in the mail yet? today is release day, i called the microsoft store, and they said i should receive it today but ive read online that you dont receive your preorder till days later? 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

got mine today, to get delivery today you needed to have it preordered before last friday, if you did this then you should have recieved a confirmation email about it being shipped, check that email and click the tracking number link for delivery status

I ordered from Microsoft Store also.  I received the game, but no codes for the pre-order bonuses.  (Alyx Brand + Hammerburst) or the 1600 points.

It can take up to 10 business days to receive the microsoft points and the other pre order bonuses.

I received mine at around 3:30pm. Your UPS man must just suck lol

I got mine by noon. I'm hoping we get the codes soon because I dont feel like calling them up and complaining about it after the 10 days.

The last 3 games I purchased I got the MS point code around 4 days after I received the game. So expect an email maybe Friday or Saturday.

thank u guys for the info. the ups guy just drove up, caught up to him at his next stop, asked him if there was a package for my address, he said no. :( was thinking of buying another copy at target, keeping that copy and returning the microsoft copy when i receive it. Im a huge gears fan, so sad i couldnt get my copy today on my days off from work.

you should receive your game by the release date if you pre-ordered before the 15th. and you will recieve the 1600 ms point coupon code like 4 days later. the alex brand and original hammerburst im not sure about.

Hope you didn't go to target, b/c MS will not accept returns for xbox 360 games even if they are still sealed.

[quote user="Kine Jester"]

Hope you didn't go to target, b/c MS will not accept returns for xbox 360 games even if they are still sealed.

[/quote]Surely he meant that he would buy the game from Target, then when his Microsoft Store copy comes in, take that back to Target and get his money back.