Question about K/D Ratio on MW2

I'm not sure if I'm in the right place, but I'm going to ask anyway.

Okay, so, when I first started playing MW2, which was  little over a year or two ago, I didn't care at all about my K/D, I just played for the fun of it. But now that I've gotten more into it and learned a little more about it, I've decided I wanted to raise it.. Thing is, I don't understand how it works. Currently my K/D is 0.89.

First, my friend said what you had to do was have several good games in a row. Okay, I did that. Like recently I went, 70-22, 24-3, and 37-7. Yet it STILL didn't raise.

Can someone who has a fairly high K/D ratio explain to me what I'm doing wrong, tips to why it's not raising, and what I can do to make it raise? It'd be very much appreciated. I don't know what else to do to get this stubborn thing up!

- x BiG TiME RUSH

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Depending on how many deaths more then kills will determine how long it will take to improve it.  K/D is based on overall games played.

Oh, okay. So not just depending on the game? I see, now. Well, that's another thing I've been working on. I'm negative in kills/deaths all together. I'm only negative by about 2,000 though.

So once, if ever, I get positive in overall kills and deaths, it will begin to raise more faster? Good!

Thanks for the reply!

I think you should play normally and not care about your k/d you'll have more fun that way,  

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Just have more kills than deaths?

For example, If you want a positive K/D of 1.00. Have the same amount of kills and deaths.

Although, I don't see why you would care for K/D in CoD, game takes no skill...

There is skill involved in COD same with any other game.  

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

[quote user="LOL AT UR SKILL"]

I think you should play normally and not care about your k/d you'll have more fun that way,  

[/quote]

K/D ratio works like this, the smaller your real peen, the much bigger your want you K/D ratio to be to show off your E-peen.

Ways to improve your K/D ratio include:

Blasting music through your mic, Justin Bieber works best.

Calling every one the N word and speaking with a bit of A drawl, and using Yo a lot at the end of sentences.

Also be openly homophobic to anyone with a Higher K/D ratio than you at the end of a round

And challenge them to 1v1 because you are beast and will merc them. and if they refuse tell them they are scared coz they know they will get bodied, and you know where they live.

Seriously worrying a figure like k/d ratios will just ruin gaming for you. Play for fun, most importantly learn there are better games outside of the world of CoD.

OP, you're thinking too hard about it. It's just kills over deaths. If you have a lot of kills and deaths, it'll be harder to raise, and as it goes up, it's harder to raise too.

On another note, it's not indicative of skill at all (considering you can go 24-3 and 37-7 and have a K/D below 1) so it's not worth stressing over. Mine always goes down because my friends play on my account, and honestly it could be .20 higher but it doesn't matter at all.

[quote user="LOL AT UR SKILL"]

[/quote]

I totally agree. When you start worrying about your k/d ratio, then your game is going to suffer from it.

Just play as you normally would and in time your k/d ratio will improve.

Try playing SnD, Its very easy to finish a match with Positive K/D. Yes you will need to work on finishing matchs with more kills then deaths. Once you make up the 2000 kills your K/D rating will raise to 1.00. and then so on.