question about inviting friends to co-op games on xbox one

if i am in a party with 3 or more people, how do i send a game invite to just a certain person in the party? and how in games like ryse can i start a MP game without the 3rd party member leaving the party? if i am in a party with 2 other people making 3 people in the party, ryse won't let me start a MP game unless one of the members of the party leave's. they can rejoin the party while me and my other friend are in a MP game. so more than 2 people can be in a party on xbox one during a MP game of ryse. we just can't start a game if more than 2 people are in the party. and in dead rising 3, if i wanna invite friend A, friend B keeps getting the invite. so how do i send an invite to a certain friend in a party? how do i start a MP game with more than 2 people in a party? with ryse it gets old having to have one friend leave and rejoin the party every time we start a new MP match in ryse. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Yeah, the invite system on the X1 is pretty retarded right now. It's stupid that you can't just select a friend from your list and send him an invite. You also can't join a friends game in progress either. I knew before I bought the console that there would be some issues to work out and features to patch in. But Xbox Live was built around multiplayer. So for there not to be these basic requirements, just boggles my mind.

so it was made like this on purpose? i hope this gets fixed via update soon.

Why you don't get launch consoles. They're always retarded.

The X1 is a great machine and can do a lot of cool things. It's just missing some obvious, basic features. So even though you have to jump through hoops to do some basic things at the moment, it's still worth it when you consider everything else it can do. I don't regret buying it day 1 at all. These issues will be sorted out eventually and be nothing more than a memory.

i hope so. its stupid that your friends have to leave xbox one party's so you can set up MP games. MS should have just game inviting the way it as on 360.

It's only a matter of time. And don't get me wrong, it's not like MS is going to fix these issues just to see our smiling faces. If the consumer is unhappy, they lose money. MS does not want to lose money. They want all the money in your pocket right now, plus your lunch money for tomorrow. So they'll do what they need to in order to keep it flowing in.