Question about DLC for other accounts

Okay on my main account (this one) I recently bought a DLC Boss Battle for Final Fantasy XIII-2. Will other accounts on my console have Access to DLC Boss Battle as well? Thanks.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

No, only the one gamertag that downloaded the content, will be able to use the content..

All DLC is linked to one account & is uniquely coded to your XBOX & Gamertag etc..

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

That's not true. When I moved to a different country I had to make a silver account for that country. I have downloaded a lot of dlc with that account and then used them on my Gold account that is American. I bought CoD Black Ops map packs, arcade games etc. Avatar items are account locked, but not dlc.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Sorry this didn't help.

NanoTech is almost completely wrong.

Downloadable content IS tied to your gamertag and your console. The profile that bought it can use the content anywhere as long as you are connect to live.

On the console you bought it on, all other profiles can use it with a few exceptions. I believe the only exceptions are avatar items and ELITE dlc that hasn't been released yet.

If you change consoles, just do a license transfer (can be done once every three months) and redownload.

After you redownload, other users can use it on the new console, but not the old one.

Sorry this didn't help.