Question about application!

What's up Xbox?! I was thinking about applying to be an Xbox Ambassador, but I've been reading the Terms of Service and one things particularly caught me...

Quoted from Microsoft Anti-Spam Policy

"If Microsoft believes that unauthorized or improper use is being made of any Service, it may, without notice, take such action as it, in its sole discretion, deems appropriate, including blocking messages from a particular internet domain, mail server or IP address. Microsoft may immediately terminate any account on any Service which it determines, in its sole discretion, is transmitting or is otherwise connected with any e-mail that violates this policy."

It says "Immediately Terminate." Example: I send M2AF [Message 2 All Friends] to people multiple times in a total time of ONE hour, because one M2AF doesn't cover all the info, such as trying to Recruit for a Team, or things of the such. If it looks as if I'm spamming from this will they investigate it? Or what will happen? This Policy confuses me in MULTIPLE ways...This as specially though!

I really want to apply, but I do not want this to change or affect the things I do on Xbox LIVE on a daily basis. I want to continue going on doing what I do, and such, and still be able to help people and all, but will this affect that?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I really don't think you have to worry about M2AF being considered spam, as long as you aren't doing it many times daily. Besides, if people had a problem with your messages, they could block you or remove you from their FL if it bothered them.

No, I don't do it often anymore...I used to do it alot, but now it's rare unless I want to do maybe a Community Day for friends and things of that sort.

If people did complain then Microsoft would investigate. If the messages are sequential because the info can't fit into one message then i doubt you have anything to worry about.

-

By the way, you don't have to be an Ambassador to help people.

I highly doubt M2AF messages will get your account deleted unless you are making obscene gestures in them. And in that case you would be banned rather you are a Ambassador or not.

I sent a message to everyone earlier today wishing them a Happy Halloween and Im not banned yet haha.

Just be smart about it :)

The policy enforcement team does not consist of mindless robots. If a claim is made against you, they will investigate. If they see that you are distributing valid information, then obviously you will not be accused of spam. Unless of course you are actually are spamming your friends list.

Okay, Thanks guys :) I applied, now...Fingers crossed :)

I hate it when people "recruit" for their clan. If I wanted to join, I would come find you, not the other way around. Don't take it personally.

Goodluck! =]

Lol. Apparently I got randomly removed from the program for no reason o.O

So hell maybe they do punish you for sending M2AF messages lmao. If someone in the program could PM me about whats going on that would be appreciated.

I know I asked a question earlier today about why I still hadnt received a FR on messenger then I got back on and poof removed.

Your Ambassadorship can be revoked at any time for any reason Microsoft sees fit. Becoming an Ambassador does not guarantee that you will remain an Ambassador.