Question about a game not registering or playing for my console

Hi a couple weeks ago my Black ops stop working it won't even regester in my console as the tray keep saying open tray.  So i thought i bisted my black ops disk so i went and got another one and it did the same thing just not regestering the disk. I can play all my other games just not this one.

So since that did not work i went and bought another black ops disk still does not work i am on my third disk now that is not regesting i have no idea what is wrong.

Again all my other games work. But all 3 of the black ops disk have not has this ever happened to anyone before

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Hey mate, please try configuring a USB drive for use with Xbox 360. With that inserted, access the 'Memory' section of 'System Settings,' and then transfer your save files onto the drive. With those files safely secured, delete all files related to Black Ops, including mandatory updates, DLC, etc. With all of that data removed, clear your system cache, and then try the game again. Let me know how it goes, and let me know if you have any questions about this process.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

We are having the same problem with Black ops...we also need help how to fix the problem...

Sorry this didn't help.

We did everything ...still not working....

Sorry this didn't help.

Toxicmom, have you tried multiple copies of the game on your console? Is the issue happening with other games, too? Lastly, have you tried your game copy on a friend's console? Please provide as much detail as possible about the issue and what you've tried.

Sorry this didn't help.