Quelaags fury sword

How do I get this? ive taken 2 curved swords to +5 and do not get the option to take them any further i have quelaags soul but I cannot seem to doanything else.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Quelagg is good for warriors of sunlight. Walking around with 22 humanity on me = ohk everything!

I think Quelaag's sword is only good if you have a bunch of dex, and carry extra humanity, which adds to the scaled attack.  I thought it looked cool as well, but it was quickly outclassed by my other weapons that were based on stats like Faith or Int.  I think my two favorite weapons are the halberd and Claymore (or Longsword, if weight is an issue).  Love the claymore's moveset, with the wide, arcing swing, or a heavy thrust.

I just made this sword last night. While it is cool, it's overrated imo. I want an awesome Zweihander with some type of boss soul.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

[quote user="brandiesel1"]

Do boss souls carry over to ng+?

[/quote]

Yes they do. 

Do boss souls carry over to ng+?

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

[quote user="METALI0N"]

had it all i have nothing left to do but kill gwyn If i cant take a great sword to + 10 ill be pissed.

[/quote]

That's one problem right there if you're trying to make Queelag's Fury Sword.  

fooked it up have a couple of things lvl 10 now will have to wait until ng+ to get quelaags soul again.

had it all i have nothing left to do but kill gwyn If i cant take a great sword to + 10 ill be pissed.

You have to have the large ember (very large is for +10 to +15) and you have to give it to Andrie (the blacksmith in the undead parish near darkroot and sen's fortress). You also have to have large titanite shard's to go to +10.

$100 says one of these things is missing.

Once you give it to Andrei then go to modify equipment.

Did you ever ascend any other weapon past +5?