It starts off like the E3 demo, but there is much more once it gets rolling:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFuUdMsPsK0&feature=player_embedded#at=190

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

nope, just going off videos, which are admittedly poor forms of review, but it's all i've got until November. i'm slightly surprised that they didn't just completely scrap everything associated with gamebryo and build a whole new engine. ya know, drop out for a year or so to build an engine that makes use of all the technology and knowledge gathered so late into the generation, or even just use some of the other engines in the bethesda/zenimax family like tech 5 or something, though i don't really know how much communication and cooperation goes between the different devs.

I'd be pretty suprised if they didn't at least attempt to cure Gamebryo's issues, critisism of that engine was pretty much no.2 on the list of player complaints after "we want Morrowind 2.0".  Have you had a go on the demos, Bootstrap?

Great Vid, but crowd went mad at everything! even when they saw a dog.

no, they rebuilt the gamebryo. they might've fixed the big problems, i say might've because there hasn't really been enough uncontrolled demoing of the game to really test the game's limits, but its still got gamebryo's nutty center.

They completely made the engine from scratch...

i'm just saying that from what i've seen, it seems that they've just made the big obvious graphical updates and gameplay mechanics, but it's still just gamebryo at it's heart. i'll be thrilled if i'm wrong and the grabbing and picking up mechanics are fixed and are awesome, but i'm not going to be hugely disappointed when it's not.

We've seen real time object manipulation in Skyrim? Link plz.

unfortunately i've seen nothing that indicates that they've really fixed the little really annoying problems that plagued gamebryo, so expect to see levitating books and other poltergeisty actions when moving objects or moving past objects, or even just being in the same town as an object.

TBH If I were there, I'd be yelling at them to walk into a house and pick up a fork... if only to see whether Creation has the same physics flaws as Gamebryo had (IE, pick up a fork and entire table flys across the room)

I lol'd how they hesitated about getting in the water... I heard the character animations in the water are pretty weak.