Quad XP Confirmed

In case you guys didn't know, using a Prestige Token to get double XP along with the Double XP weekend will give you Quad XP.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

It was confirmed months ago.

I could only see that helping if you are level 70 or so. Otherwise you are better off spending your tokens on something else.

Wait.... when the hell is double Xp weekend?  This coming weekend?  I dont do that twiitwat crap

It says in the game it will be this weekend, maybe Friday to early Monday. Kinda odd they didn't turn on dub xp when the map pack came out like they usually do.

oh snap... The newest maps are now in rotation for CTF (regular-Core))... however if search takes too long a menu box appears asking if you want to disable the DLC to make matchmaking faster...

Woohoo.  My gf is gonna hate me this weekend.

[quote user="LORD TSARKON"]

oh snap... The newest maps are now in rotation for CTF (regular-Core))... however if search takes too long a menu box appears asking if you want to disable the DLC to make matchmaking faster...

[/quote] And if you opt to disable the DLC, it just takes you out of the lobby.

Double xp starts tomorrow morning :D i would assume sometime around 6a.m. PST but no specific time was stated :D mobile.twitter.com/.../182966651661197316

He just updated his twitter its at 2am PST