QSing and Tubing

I was wondering if this is still a problem like it was in MW2? I've yet to buy this game since I've heard quickscoping wasn't going to be changed and then I heard there's now an automatic noobtube or something.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="LOUISE CYPHRE"]

[quote user="Queen x HunT3r"]

I havent seen either of these things, if anything I get flashed more then anything

[/quote]

Hell......  If that was the least of my problems I'd be happy.  I just seem to get killed by people sitting in corners and other nooks and crannies. I thought past COD's were bad,  but this..........  this is just silly.  But,  I'm getting used to them and learning to change up my play style.

"Happy Drinking"

[/quote]

Im more of a run & gun person, but I always play with friends so its alot more fun then frustrating and I think mw2 was the worst mainly because of the camping, quickscoping, noobtubing. I dont see that at all in mw3 

Why do they make the hitbox so big on the sniper rifle.  I've been killed more times than not by a Q scoper and the crosshairs were a good foot to the side of me.

[quote user="Armani204"]

the xm25 is garbage

[/quote]You are smoking something awesome, cause that gun is beast. 

[quote user="Jedi Knight GZ"]

I havent seen either of these things, if anything I get flashed more then anything

[/quote]that is disgusting. Tell the pervs to keep their clothes on. 

[/quote]

-_-

[/quote]

There's always that one player who knows how to yank on anyone's chain~

just unlocked the XM25 grenade launcher you get 9 grenades but you have to be pretty much spot on for it to do damage

Quickscoping yes noobtubers I'd say no. There's a perk that protects against explosive damage, scavenger doesn't restock GL rounds and supposedly the power of grenades has been dialed back extensively.

^^ u guys must not be using it effectively. I have gotten it to pay dividends

funny thing is the XM25 is pretty easy to aim and lock in the distance

[/quote]that is disgusting. Tell the pervs to keep their clothes on. 

not sure but the xm25 is in the mutiplayer and its noting but a tube lol like level 52