QS is a unfair advantage borderline cheating

QSing on top of modded controllers with auto aim makes this game almost offensive. In no way should a sniper rifle be able to QS and kill 3 players in 3 sec. No real aiming. When you watch the kill screens you see them bring up there gun and fire before they even have a site picture and it seems to be an automatic kill. No one has that kind of skill. you should have to look down your scope and aim. you shouldn't be able to QS multiple targets with pin point shots from across the board while running. And in some cases it seems the speed of there reloads are ungodly fast. I know that can be due to connection speed. but still A sniper riffle should not be allowed to quik scope.   

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I find it more annoying than the dual KAP-40 was before they patched it yet they don't bother to patch the snipers to make it less accurate or harder to aim. I actually just played a match the other day where the entire enemy team and one idiot on my team was trying to qs. Needless to say it was a game of domination and they got their *** handed to them. I really don't see the point of doing it or for that matter running around with tac knives or a shotty nonstop like a idiot match after match. In most cases everyone I see do it are in the negatives and no help to the team. If they do by chance go positive its by 1.

I agree with you both.

I love that signature. His gameplay is the only gameplay I watch

@the OP--Just be glad that dude used a sniper rifle and not an SMG, because you would have really had your buttocks handed to you. FACT--Its "tougher" to play COD with a sniper rifle than with ARs and SMGs.

all the "QSers suck " posts LAST thread had me double check. Each and every QSer I ran into in TDM I kept track of their name and made note of the ending score.

SURPRISE! SURPRISE! each and every single one of them came in first.   Unless there was another one in the room.

not an advantage? At best you can argue there's a steep learning curve unlike an SMG... (which is all timing so put that in the debatable folder) but that's it.

quick scopers arent a problem. ballistic any retard cant sniper computer is

[quote user="Khronokai"]

all the "QSers suck " posts LAST thread had me double check. Each and every QSer I ran into in TDM I kept track of their name and made note of the ending score.

SURPRISE! SURPRISE! each and every single one of them came in first.   Unless there was another one in the room.

not an advantage? At best you can argue there's a steep learning curve unlike an SMG... (which is all timing so put that in the debatable folder) but that's it.

[/quote]

If that were the case, why are ARs and SMGs the most popular amongst pro gamers, who undoubtedly don't mind "leaning curves".

If quickscoping was unaided with aim assist I could get behind it. Had people actually have to aim in a quick period it would be impressive. This is not the case.

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

If quickscoping was unaided with aim assist I could get behind it. Had people actually have to aim in a quick period it would be impressive. This is not the case.

[/quote]

Of course it's not impressive. It's COD, so skill in aiming is hardly something major. However, it is harder compared to other weapons (note: not hard, just relatively harder) in COD. Quickscopers do aim. The aiming is just done from the hip. Granted, it's not on the level of the hip aiming you see in a game like CS, but compared to spaying an SMG or AR, it's harder to be successful.

Anyone impressed by anything in console COD is making a fool out of themselves in the scope of FPS gaming.

That's exactly what I am saying. Had it actually taken skill like most quickscoopers like to think it does, I would be impressed. So many quickscoopers seem to think that being a good quickscooper is something impressive. It's not.