QQ - Grappling to a Ledge?

Quick question.  When grappling to a ledge.  Say a building with enemies on it.  Is there any way to grapple to the ledge and simply hang on without being seen instead of automatically climbing it which gets you seen?

Sometimes Bats does, sometimes he doesn't.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Yes. Hold the RB button.

Thanks.  Must have missed that if it was explained.

good to know!!

[quote user="Elite Rampant"]

Thanks.  Must have missed that if it was explained.

[/quote]No, i dont think it was explained. I had to look for it in the gadgets menu. Drove me nuts setting up a perfect takedown only to pull up in front of an enemy like "oh...hey....nice assault rifle."

Sorry to ask again.  I'm on a part with Catwoman though.  Is there any way to do it with her?

The grapple to ledge was in Arkham Asylum as well. I guess that was awhile ago and people don't remember.

I don't know about Catwoman. She is so fast and nimble I wouldn't be worried about it. ;)

[quote user="Wh1t35hadow"]

The grapple to ledge was in Arkham Asylum as well. I guess that was awhile ago and people don't remember.

I don't know about Catwoman. She is so fast and nimble I wouldn't be worried about it. ;)

[/quote]Actually I think in Arkham Asylum you held down RB so that you would pull yourself up on the ledge, as opposed to the way it is in Arkham City. I could be wrong though.

It's the same thing for Catwoman. Although, I usually hold RB, and then tap A for the lunges/mini-jumps up a building. So that way I'm always sure to hang on the ledge.